Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What is this Blue Stuff?

This morning was rather unsettling. While still lying in bed I opened my eyes and looked up out the window and saw bright blue skies. After days and days of not seeing the sun it was rather disconcerting. Well actually I did briefly see the sun for about a minute yesterday through the clouds while I was on my way to the big city of Ukiah. I guess there is no real need to worry because as soon as I started to type this at quarter past eleven this morning it started to sleet. This quickly turned to snow and now it is hailing graupel or corn snow. The clouds have moved back in and there isn't a scrap of blue sky to be seen anywhere. Thank you Lord for the sunshine, chrisPhotographed with a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment