Saturday, March 25, 2017

Local Lizard

Nothing can get your adrenaline pumping like picking up a piece of firewood to find a nine inch long lizard underneath it. Featured here is one of the bigger Northern Alligator Lizards that makes its home in our woodpile. It was held temporarily captive today while I photographed it and then set it free in a section of woodpile that we probably won't be getting to for quite awhile. I hope that you are having an enjoyable weekend. God bless, chris These images were created with a Canon 7D MkII anda 100 mm macro lens on a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 Heavy duty ballhead. Lighting was provided by window light and a gold reflector. #teamcanon

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are getting some great shots these days! I'm a little out of the loop these days (trying to finish my MSc in Biology) but I always enjoy checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb, thanks so very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment. The Best of luck in finishing your degree. I've always loved Biology. It was my favorite subject to teach when I taught Middle School.

    ReplyDelete