Monday, March 20, 2017

Some More Squirrels

A lot of photographers won't photograph squirrels. Then there are some of us that really enjoy photographing them. I obviously fall into that category. I really enjoy watching them. They are such a cool little creature. Photographing squirrels also gives me great practice in focusing and composing a moving subject which carries over into photographing other subjects. Beside that they are just fun to photograph and can be quite challenging to create beautiful images with. I will admit there are times when I'm photographing birds that I can't stand them. Usually that can simply be solved by placing a squirrel feeder just for them off to the side to use to keep them out of the way. Here are some squirrel images from my backyard this weekend. I love some of their expressions. God's love and blessings upon your week, chris These images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens. Fill flash was provided by Canon 550 EX flash set to high speed synch and -2 stops exposure. The camera settings used were, AV mode, ISO 4000, at a variety of shutter speeds and settings. The camera was supported on a ground pod on our window sill. #teamcanon

1 comment:

  1. Alright Chris they must be on the payroll. Look at those poses!😊

    ReplyDelete