Thursday, March 12, 2020

Another Digital Tour

Life often presents us with many challenges. I've done very little photography over the past few months due to circumstances beyond my control. During those moments when I've turned my troubles over to God there has been peace. When I take the wheel it gets more stressful. I pray that I can learn to rely more on God than my own misguided ways. Last week I spent a couple of days going through my Florida trip pictures picking out images that I had missed on the first edit. God's blessings upon your day, chris All images were created with Canon EOS cameras. #teamcanonusa

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures as always and really uplifting to read your comments on faith. Blessings to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month later! Betty, thanks for stopping by and commenting. your comments are always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete