Tuesday, March 3, 2020

This is the Thanks I Get!

This afternoon I made a trash run to the local recycling and transfer station. After I arrived I backed my pickup up and started dumping off my trash cans into the huge transfer bin. While reaching for the last can I was quite surprised to see a lizard sitting on the top lip of the trash can near the handle. The lizard and I eyed each other. On impulse I made a quick decision and grabbed it. Luckily I was doing my recycling as well so I was able to pop the lizard into a plastic parmesan cheese container for the ride home. When I got home I grabbed my camera and set it to F 8.0 to have a decent amount of depth of field. Then I carried the plastic jar with the Alligator Lizard in it to the edge of our deck so that I could set it free. When I reached into the jar to get it the first thing it did was to bite my finger. It wouldn't let go either! I photographed it and then gently shook it off shook it off and it ran into the woods. Some thanks I get! God's blessings upon your week, chris Photographed with a Canon Powershot G3-X in AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/30th of a sec. BTW the bite doesn't hurt. It's just a pinch.#teamcanonusa,

2 comments: