Monday, March 22, 2021

My Workhorse

One of the most common questions I get asked about  my photography is, "What camera do you use?" Over the years that has changed depending upon what camera I was using at the time. It has been from a Polaroid SX-70 to a a 4x5 field camera and a lot of other cameras in between. Especially as technology has changed. I went from film cameras to digital cameras. My current work horse is a beat up Canon EOS 7D MKII camera and a Canon EF 100-400mm v.1 lens. I would guess that about eighty percent of my work is created with that. The key word in that sentence is create. Cameras and lenses are my tools to create. Just as brushes and paints are to an artist. Though in comparison I do believe it is much more difficult to be creative with brushes and paint. I've dabbled in watercolor over the years and I must say I'm much more successful as a photographer.  Here is the tool that I'm primarily using right now for most of my work.  What tools do you use for your creative outlet?


God's love and blessings to all, chris


1 comment:

  1. I trusted Zuma Zuk totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 7 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +15068001647

    ReplyDelete