Monday, March 15, 2021

Snowy Day Jays

 Yesterday I looked at the weather forecast and there was a good chance for snow. Based on this knowledge I went out into the backyard and created a set up. I placed a mossy perch right below a single spout bird feeder filled with black sunflower seed. This morning when I peeked out into the backyard there was just enough snow to make it look like a snowy scene. I quickly grabbed my white studio backdrop and popped it up behind the perch. I ran back indoors and had breakfast. By the time I finished having eating the Steller's Jays had discovered the free food and were munching away on it. Working from my bedroom hide/blind I ended up with just over eighty images. After editing them down there were about seven pretty decent images. Here are three of my favorites. God's blessings upon your week, chris




No comments:

Post a Comment