Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi Ho Silver!


Today was spent just hanging around the house with the kids. Schools out for summer as the song goes. This afternoon we organized a game of Ultimate Frisbee with a bunch of Jays friends and one of our neighbors.We had a blast and all the adults that participated are sore.



This evening I got a chance to photograph a bunch of mares and their foals. A good friend of mine Israel wanted some documentation of this years crop of colts out on the ranch where he boards them. Luckily for me I had two great animal handlers (Israel's sons) to walk back and forth over the pasture driving the horses in front of me. Aaron and Josue you both did a great job!






The shoot was both fun and challenging and I will probably do it again to try and get a few more individual colt images.





God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment