Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blessed





I have been sick for over two weeks with the flu. During that time I had a lot of time to think about how God has truly blessed me. Here I was sick flat on my back in a warm bed in a nice house with plenty of food to eat. I admit being sick wasn't any fun but it could have been far worse situation had I been homeless or had a more severe form of the flu.

Today was the first day I have attempted doing any serious photography other than taking my camera out and taking a few snap shots. I went out to the Burris Ranch in the Little Lake Valley and it was fantastic. I had a wide range of birds coming into the feeders including one Bullock's Oriole and some woodpeckers. I think they like the hen scratch I mixed into the bird seed I have been using. It was amazing to see such a variety of birds today. Now it's time for some severe editing! Can't get better than that.

God's blessings to all,
chris




Acorn Woodpecker, Nuttall's Woodpecker,Bullock's Oriole

No comments:

Post a Comment