Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wonderful Wildflowers










Yesterday afternoon after a fantastic morning of bird photography I settled down to the computer and did some editing. I got some excellent bird images! Later on in the afternoon I went with Annika to her American Sign Language Class at Mendocino Junior College. After I dropped her off I went to one of my favorite places to photograph Lupines and California Poppies. The Northwestern Railroad tracks run right through Downtown Ukiah and are abandoned. Some stretches have large swaths of wildflowers that you can photograph without being worried about being disturbed by traffic or people.I spent close to an hour photographing flowers before I had to pack up and go pick up Annika for the drive home. She is getting to be a pretty good driver.

God's love and blessings to everyone,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment