Friday, June 28, 2013

Remembrance of Days Gone By

Last weekend in San Francisco Lenore and I were walking back to the Fairmont Hotel and we passed by a brand new Jaguar parked in front of the hotel. It caught my attention immediately as it had a classy feel to it with the hotel in the background. It also flooded my memories with a Jaguar XKE I used to see as a young teen in Colorado. In the morning waiting for the bus several times a month a dark green Jaguar would purr by our bus stop. During that time period in a small town at the foot of the Rockies a car like that or in fact any sports car of any type was a pretty rare sight to see. Now as an adult I could appreciate the silver Jag sitting here before me. A good memory of days gone by. God's light and love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment