Sunday, March 15, 2015

Love Those Overcast Days

Overcast days are perfect for photography. They allow for photographing without harsh shadows and you can photograph all day long without worrying about any. This morning we arose to a muted sunrise and a layer of clouds that has stayed with us all day. Around noon I drove to my Mom's house to pick somethig up. On the return drive I slowed to a stop next to a group of deer feeding beside the road. I zoomed in on one of their faces for a nice tight portrait. I love that wide eyed look. This image would have been very difficult to make at noon on a sunny day. Blessings upon your day, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD The sunrise image was braced on the window sill and the deer image was handheld. AV Mode, ISO 800 exposures varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment