Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Simple Set Up

This morning I reluctantly crawled out of bed and put on gloves, hat and a winters coat. Brrrrr! It was really cold out. Everything was covered in a light layer of frost. I went to the backyard and set up the bird feeder and a simple lichen covered perch. After I settled into the photoblind it didn't take very long for the Juncos and Chickadees to start using the perch to get to the bird seed. My biggest problem was the slow shutter speeds I was using. I ended up with a number of blurry images and a few that I really like. Here is my favorite from the morning. God bless and have a wonderful day, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D on a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with a Tamron 150-600mm lens. ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/25th of a sec. #TeamCanon

2 comments: