Friday, February 5, 2016

Great Birds at the Feeder

Off and on over the past couple of days I have been photographing birds feeding at my new knothole bird feeder in the backyard. The birds have been coming in virtually non stop. There have been Dark Eyed Juncos, Red Breasted Nuthatches and Chestnut Backed Chickadees with a few stray Steller's Jays, squirrels and chipmunks. I have been photographing out of our back bedroom window which faces the backyard. This has made photographing the birds very convenient as I don't even have to go out to the backyard. Here are a few of my favorite images. It's Friday so may you have a blessed weekend, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD,The camera was supported on a ground pod with a Bogen ballhead placed on our bedroom window. Camera was settings used were AV mode, ISO 1600 for the dark conditions, F stops and shutter speeds varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment