Monday, February 29, 2016

"On the Fence"

It seems like I'm stuck on the squirrels right now. Luckily I don't mind photographing squirrels once in awhile. Some photographers dismiss them as being too common and not worth their time. I find them to be very fascinating to watch and quite beautiful. Though I must admit that I sometimes have a love /hate relationship with them when they ruin my bird photography. Yesterday afternoon when I was photographing birds two Western Gray Squirrels took ver the bird feeder by the picket fence set up and I just went with it to see what I could get. I zoomed in fairly tight and i loved what I got. God's tender love and blessings upon your week, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens. AV mode, ISO 1600 (It was cloudy), F 8.0 at 1/640th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment