Friday, October 14, 2016

Thank You Lord for the Rain

We went to bed last night with the howl of the wind and rain thrashing on the rooftop. When we awoke this morning the rain had slowed to a steady thrum. Apparently this storm is the left overs of typhoon Songda. This morning I was looking for something that showed the rain and I spotted this Madrone leaf covered in raindrops just out our back door. I grabbed a tripod and my camera with a macro lens and made about six images of it trying different angles and compositions.. I would take an image and then check it. I worked until the last one when I was satisfied with what I had created. God's blessings upon your day. Have a great weekend, chris
Canon 7DmkII and a 100mm maacro lens. Supported by a MeFOTO A1350 Road Trip tripod. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 1600,F 16.0 at 1/5th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment