Saturday, October 1, 2016

Splash of Fall Color

Yesterday I wanted to create an image with a splash of fall color. I set up a perch with a little bit of moss on it next to the bird feeder. Then I placed all of this in front of a background of a bunch of leaves in fall colors. Nothing says fall like a splash of orange, yellow and red leaves. After completing the set up and filling the bird feeder the activity was non stop with a lot of birds and squirrels using the perch that I had put up. Later in the afternoon I processed the images and these two were my favorite with the squirrel coming out on top as being the cutest by far. The top image is a Chestnut Backed Chickadee and the bottom one is Douglas Tree Squirrel. Love and God's blessings upon your weekend, chris Both images were created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon 100-400 IS lens v1. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISo 800. Exposures varied. The camer was supported with a ground pod on a window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment