Saturday, January 28, 2017

S.O.A.S.

S.O.A.S. (Squirrel on a Stick). Yesterday afternoon I went out searching for a mossy branch to put up next to the bird feeder. All of these storms have knocked down plenty of branches for me to use. I found a mossy one after a short search and using some wood screws I put it up next to the bird feeder. This morning I set up my camera on the back window sill on a ground pod. It didn't take too long for one of the Western Gray Squirrels to come for breakfast. I created fifty images and I came away with some very nice keepers. The mossy lichens really add a richness to the image. I hope that you are having a great weekend. God bless, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L USM Autofocus Image Stabilized Telephoto Zoom Lens. AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 shutter speeds varied but they were pretty slow! #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment