Monday, January 16, 2017

Three Views of Three Chop Ridge

We have a very narrow view of the sunset over the ocean from where I live in Mendocino County in Northern California. Many years ago I had a fantastic view of sunsets over the ocean but the trees have grown up and have now left us with a little slice. Last night I could tell that it was going to be a pretty good sunset. I walked down our road and made a number if images of slightly different views from the same location. It's always good to work a subject with both portrait and landscape views as well as a variety of compositions. These three images ended up being my favorites of the sunset over Three Chop Ridge with the last one being the one that I liked best. Enjoy the views and God bless, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D MKII and a Tamron 18-200mm lens.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic i like this all pics thanks for the sharing the superb information.. <a href="http://ektarfa.com/products/training-to-beat'>Training to Beat T-shirts</a>

    ReplyDelete