Saturday, April 22, 2017

Little More Rain

Just before I shut my eyes last night I looked outside and marveled at the bright clear stars shining back at me through our bedroom window. I was excited at the prospect of a sunny day this morning. I awoke instead to the the sound of rainwater dripping through the downspouts and the patter of rain upon the rooftop. The weather report shows a 20 percent chance of rain with clearing and sunny by he afternoon. I guess I'll have to wait for the sun. Yesterday afternoon I photographed birds in the backyard and the first bird that came to the bird feeders was one lone Band-tailed Pigeon. Being jumpy nervous characters this one flew off after only creating three images. This one was the best of the three so enjoy one of our wild pigeons from Mendocino County in Northern California. God's blessings upon your weekend, chris This image was created using a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens at 256mm. My camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/320th of a sec. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX flash set to -2 stops. #TeamCanon, #tamron

No comments:

Post a Comment