Thursday, April 20, 2017

Whittling Down the Images

I spent two sessions photographing the Steller's Jays in my backyard over the past few days using a mossy and lichen covered log for a perch. This resulted in hundreds of images to edit. After the first pre edits I narrowed that down to around a 120 images. From there I attempted to narrow it down to my one and only favorite. That task proved impossible and in the end I chose two. Here are my two favorites. God's love and blessings to all of you, chris Both images were created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX flash set at -2 stops. General camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/25th and 1/50th of a sec. The camera was supported on a ground pod on our bedroom window ledge. #TeamCanon, #tamron

No comments:

Post a Comment