Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mossy Snag and Jay

Yesterday afternoon I put up a new perch in the back yard. While on a walk recently with Lenore I found a broken off limb covered in moss on the side of the road. I thought it might make a nice substitute for a mossy snag. This morning both the Steller's Jays and Western gray Squirrels were putting it to use as a stopping off place for breakfast. this was my favorite image from the short photo session I had this morning. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150- 600mm G2 lens set to 250mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F8.0 at 1/80th of a sec. The camera was supported on a ground pod with a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead resting on our back bedroom window sill.#TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment