Friday, August 25, 2017

Let the Sunshine In

Yesterday morning I was up and out into the backyard as the sun was coming up. I was looking forward to creating some images with some sunflowers. I picked them up from the grocery store when I was shopping earlier this week and I wanted to use them before they got too droopy and dried out. With a little bit of fussing about I got everything set up and I settled myself into the photoblind or at least that's what I thought. I ended up making four or five more trips outside the blind to get everything looking the way that I wanted. After that the Red Breasted Nuthatchs and Chestnut Backed Chickadees started dropping in like crazy. They were hungry for little black sunflower seeds from the bird feeder. I had a really good time photographing them and they had a good time eating. Here are four of my favorite images from about an hour of photography. God's love and blessings to all, chrisAll of these images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens supported by a Manfrotto 055 XPROB pro tripod with a Bogen ballhead. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0, shutter speeds varied. #TeamCanon, #WithMyTamron, Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment