Tuesday, April 22, 2014

All Wet

This morning was all messed up when we didn't notice that our kitchen clock was off by close to half an hour. It's one of those atomic clocks that automatically resets itself daily with a radio signal sent out from National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, Colorado.That's a mouthful! Normally it works great but today something was off. Probably time for a new battery. I was late to a new bible study our church is starting. After the study I headed out to my photoblind in the valley for some photography. There was another very minor problem in store for me. Last night we got a good soaking from a small front that passed through. Because of this I had a nice wet walk through the pasture to my blind. By he time I reached the blind I was soaked from the knees down and my shoes were starting to make that squish, squish sound I'm sure that you are all familiar with. After settling into the photoblind for a bit I was delighted to see a Lazuli Bunting working its way down the fence line eating grass seeds. That alone was worth the wet jeans and shoes. May you have a blessed day, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400,F stop and shutter speed varied.

4 comments:

  1. I am really liking the wet grass pictures! This whole set is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and commenting Cheri-Ann Johnson. I couldn't resist stopping to photograph all of the raindrops. It was like walking through a field of diamond covered grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, madeinchinawigs.

    ReplyDelete