Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wonderful Wildflowers

This afternoon I was driving to my photoblind in the Little Lake Valley and I noticed for the first time that the lupines are starting to bloom along the side of the road. I just had to stop and take a quick photograph of them! First it was the Fairy slippers and now the wildflowers are starting to bloom on the valley floor. A sure sign of spring. God's blessings to all, chris
Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens at 210mm, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400,F stop F16.0,Shutter speed 1/250th of a sec.

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed it is. I look forward to the wildflowers of spring every year. Thank you for stopping by and commenting madeinchinawigs.

    ReplyDelete