Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beautiful Day for Squirrels

The past few days have been weather wild. There have been gusty winds, hail, sleeting snow and pounding rains. To wake up to the sunshine today was a blessing. This morning I got off to a late start working on changing my feeder set ups. This afternoon I got around to setting up my camera and my best image of the day ended up being a Douglas Tree Squirrel that came to check out what that lovely peanut butter smell was coming from the feeders. When God gives you squirrels you photograph squirrels. I was happy with that! God's love to all, chris
Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens at 310mm, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400,F stop F5.6,Shutter speed 1/400th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment