Monday, April 21, 2014

Birdless Monday

This morning I watched part of an online photoshop class before I got restless and I wanted to do some hummingbird photography. After gathering up all of my gear I went out into the backyard and set up for some hummer photography. I had a great blue green background and some beautiful flowers. I sat in the blind and guess what? After over an hour and a half not a single hummingbird showed up. There were very few birds that came into my regular bird feeders as well. One of those mysteries of nature that won't be solved. Here are images of a couple of gorgeous Douglas Tree Squirrels from last week. God's light and love to all, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400,F stop and shutter speed varied.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you that you think these little ones are so cute. I love to photograph them.

    ReplyDelete