Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Another Day



Today started like any other day with the rustling of sheets as Lenore and I checked the clock to see if it was time to get up or not yet. She got up and rousted Jay out of bed and I heard him stumbling to the shower. After he got out and went back to his room and I heard him say. It's snowing out. I looked out the window and it was too dark to see anything yet. Later on when I finally got myself organized and functioning I could see that it was snowing lightly. Jay and Lenore soon left for school and I followed with Annika about ten minutes later. By the time I drove down town and dropped Annika off at school and returned I had to use four wheel drive to make it back up to the ridgetop where I live. Right now its just a little past noon and we have about eight inches of snow.We had a brief break of sunshine which Badger and I took advantage of and now it is snowing again

God's love and blessings to everyone,

chris

1 comment: