Friday, April 1, 2011

The First Grasshopper of the Year


This morning went pretty much the same as the last few mornings. I created a lot of bird images. Some of them turned out really great too. When I finished my morning session I went out in search of some new perches. I needed some new rocks so I went up into the hillside pasture to see if I could find some nice lichen covered rocks for next time I'm out. I found a couple of nice looking ones. As I was picking up the second one I caught some movement by my right foot. There was a grasshopper barely moving. You could only guess that it had just hatched out due to the warm days we have been having. I just had to photograph it for today's photoblog. Besides we need a break from the birds once in awhile.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment