Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nature's Palette

God gives summer a beautiful send off with the brilliant colors of fall. I grew up in Colorado so at this time of the year I long for the broad swaths of the quaking aspens rolling up the mountainsides. They are long past now being replaced with the winters snows. One needs to be content in ones circumstances and I have learned that there are many beautiful fall colors to be had where I live now. The oaks, maples and willow trees are equally beautiful in their own way as are many of the ornamental trees found in the parking lot at the dermotologists office! Here is a sampling of color from the parking lot yesterday when I took Annika to an appointment in Ukiah,CA. What an incredibly beautiful day it was. God's light and love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment