Thursday, December 4, 2014

Because It's Fun

The stormy weather continues so I stayed inside this morning. What creative thing could I do on a rainy day? I know water drops have been overdone but it is so much fun. I set up some flashes and had a great time. First I did some red drops and then I switched to green. I got some really nice ones but nothing spectacular. Then I made the decision to increase the flow rate to see if I could get some water drops to collide in mid air. I'm so glad I did because I got one that is just fantastic. Take a look and see if you agree. God bless and have a wonderful day, chris Image created with a Canon 7D with a 100mm macro lens and two Canon 540EZ flashes set to 1/64th power. Camera settings used were. Manual mode,ISO 400, F 16.0 at 1/100th of a sec. The camera was supported on a Manfrotto 055PROBX Tripod with a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment