Monday, December 1, 2014

Indoor Pursuits

Yesterday's weather forecast for today was partly cloudy. They got the cloudy part right! It is pretty dreary out. We can praise the Lord for the rain. I got out of bed early made breakfast and then created a new set up for the birds in the yard. It will take them awhile to figure it out as it is a new knothole set up in the mossy piece of bark. Hopefully I'll get a short weather break and give it a try over the next few days. Meanwhile I will just have to keep myself happy with some indoor pursuits. This morning I made some water and oil images with a macro lens which is always fun as the number of color combinations is endless. Here are just a few along with the view to the east this morning from my bedroom window. Have a great day and God bless, chris Image created with a canon 7D and a 100mm macro lens. Camera settings varied, ISO 400, AV mode

4 comments: