Monday, December 29, 2014

More Boughs of Holly

This morning was spent looking on websites for a new car to replace one of ours that has met its demise. This afternoon I got a chance to spend some time in the blind photographing Chestnut Backed Chickadees. They are such a cute little bird with a big personality. On my hard drives they are labeled cbc because it's so much easier to type! Come winter time the CBC's and the Steller's Jays are about the only birds that hang around my bird feeder in any numbers anyway. Luckily for me I really enjoy photographing both of them and I had a great. This image was my favorite from about five that didn't hit the trash can on my computer. I have always loved the over the shoulder look. God's love and blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens at 235mm. Camera was set on AV mode ISO 1600, F 5.0 at 1/320th of a sec. The camer was supported by a Manfrotto 055 PROBX tripod with a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. Now that Christmas has passed go out and buy yourself a copy of my book as a present to yourself. "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography", available at many local book stores and on Amazon in both hardback and as an Ebook. Just cut and paste this into your browser. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

No comments:

Post a Comment