Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Oak Titmouse

Monday morning found me in the photoblind out in the Little Lake Valley. The birds had adjusted to a new feeder being put up and I had a nice variety of birds coming into the it. My favorite had to be the little Oak Titmouse. There is just something I find appealing in this diminutive, spunky little bird. They are just adorable. That is if a little tiny bird can be called adorable. Can they? I created a lot of great images of them but this was my favorite. I just love the curious little look the bird is giving in reaction to the sound of the camera's click. May you have a blessed day, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens at 400mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400,F8.0 at 1/400th of a sec. The camera was supported by a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 ballhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment