Thursday, July 23, 2015

Angel's Breath in the Morning

This morning the fog has been drifting back and forth across the ridge top where I live. Whenever I see this I know it will make for great photography. I grabbed my camera and walked down our foggy road looking for images and I found some really nice ones of the crepuscular rays beaming into the forest. Crepuscular rays is just a fancy name for sun beams or as we like to call them, Angel's Breath. Crepuscular rays are caused by the scattering of light in sunlit areas from water droplets (fog), dust or other fine particles in the air. Whatever you want to call them they are pretty cool and make for some beautiful images of the forest. All images were created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 17-85mm lens. The exposures varied. May you have a blessed day, chris #TeamCanon,#canonbringit

1 comment: