Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Chicory, Deer and Hummingbirds

I started off the morning by heading out to the Little Lake Valley to restock the bird feeders. It's been a long time since I have been out there. On the return trip I stopped to photograph the Chicory flowers that were growing in profusion in one the fields beside the road. Following that I looked for deer once I got up into the forest. I found a group of about a dozen deer that were feeding on fallen leaves. They were really chowing down on those leaves! When I arrived at home I went into the backyard and spent some time with the hummingbirds. One of the most easily photographed was one that was in moult and didn't have any tail feathers. I had a pretty nice morning. God's love and blessings to all, chris all images photographed with a Canon 7D. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment