Friday, July 3, 2015

Beautiful Birds

This morning I had a fantastic time photographing birds for close to three hours. The conditions were perfect! It was overcast and the lighting was really nice. Now I have a lot of bird images to process and I can't easily do it because of compatibility problems between software and the operating system on my computer. So here are a few images form this morning. I'll be taking some time off until next week to try and sort these issues out. God's love and blessings to all, chris All images created with a canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens. AV mode, ISO 800 #TeamCanon

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to have found your blog today, your photographs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selah,

      Always nice to have a new visitor drop by. Thank you for the comment.

      chris

      Delete