Thursday, July 9, 2015

Free

This morning I felt free. With help from Michael the Technical Support Representative from Canon (Thank You) I was able to resolve the issues between my computer operating system and my camera uploading software so that I could once again upload images directly to my computer. I had a backlog of a weeks worth of photography to catch up on. The first images I uploaded were from the 4th of July. What better images to celebrate freedom than that? We went out to the Mendocino Coast that day and road bikes and played on the beach. Thank you Lord for gving us that freedom. Here are a few images from that day. God's love and blessings to all who have helped maintain that freedom, chrisAll images created with a Canon 7Dand a Canon 17-85 mm lens. Exposures varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment