Saturday, September 9, 2017

Stopping in for a Drink

This morning I was up at sunrise. I went out into the backyard and set up a small pond feature on some saw horses. It was at eye level next to the bird feeder. With a bit of fussing around I got things looking pretty nice before I settled into the photoblind. After a long, long wait a Western Gray Squirrel came up to the pond for a drink. I managed to make three images of it drinking but this one was my favorite. God's blessings and protection to all those being affected by the earthquake and the hurricanes. chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens at 213mm. The camera was supported with a Manfrotto 055 XPROB pro tripod with a Bogen 3055 Heavy duty ballhead.The camera settings used were AVmode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/100th of a sec.#TeamCanon, #withmytamron

No comments:

Post a Comment