Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sunflower Kind of Day

Todays' photoblog was created with a nod to Jack Brock. He is one of the most talented and prolific bird photographers that I know. Please check out his bird photography on Facebook. He is always posting something new and creative. He posted some birds with sunflowers recently and I decided to create something of a similar nature. Last night I went out into the backyard and did the preliminary work on the set up. This morning I headed out to the backyard with a sunflower in hand and completed the set up. I photographed the Chestnut Backed Chickadees for about half an hour. After editing these three images were my favorite. Thanks, Jack. God's love and blessings to all, chris All of the images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L is USM v.1 Lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800 and the exposures varied. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 500EX flash set to -2 stops. Please check out the book, Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography for more information on how to photograph birds in your backyard. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment