Friday, October 6, 2017

Mellow Yellow

Off and on over the last week I have been photographing birds with a yellow color theme. I created a several different set ups using yellow flowers in my backyard. I had a lot of Chestnut Backed Chickadees and Red Breasted Nuthatches come in to feed. This time of the year I'm pretty limited on the number of species that I can photograph in our yard. Here are my favorites from the week. God's love and blessings to all, chris All of the following images were created using a Canon 7D MkII camera with a Canon 100-400 L IS USM lens. They were supported with a Manfrotto 055 XPROB Pro tripod with a Bogen heavy duty ballhead. Camera settings varied. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX flash. #TeamCanon Please follow me on Instagram. My user name is Christhephotog .

No comments:

Post a Comment