Tuesday, October 3, 2017

On the Hunt

I love to create silhouettes. Among my favorites are trees against sunrises or sunsets. On a much, much smaller scale I love to do little creatures as well. Sunday morning I got the idea to do a scorpion. First stop was to the woodpile to find a scorpion which didn't take too long. Next I grabbed a nice rock from the backyard and got to work using a macro lens on a tripod. I took quite a few images to get one that I felt looked right. This was fun image to create! We are off to a good start for the week. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon 60mm EF-S Macro lens supported by a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen heavy duty ballhead. The camera settings used were AV mode,ISO 200, F 8.0 at 1/200th of a sec. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment