Tuesday, October 17, 2017

More Images for the Thrifty Fifty Challenge

Yesterday morning I decided to challenge myself and create some more images for the Thrifty Fifty Challenge. Many of my followers already know that the challenge is to create an uncropped image of a sparrow sized bird or smaller with a 50mm lens. Also no undue image processing of the image is allowed. I had a really fun time photographing the chickadees as they came and went. I got some really great images. My set up was a knothole feeder filled with black sunflower seeds. I used my Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon 50mm F 1.8 lens all set on a Manfrotto Tripod with a Bogen ballhead.. The camera settings used were Manual mode, ISO 800, F 10.0 at 1/200th of a sec. Lighting was provided by three Canon 540 EZ flashes set to 1/128th power.God's love and blessings upon your day, chris #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment