Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Morning Anna's

I was up and out into the backyard this morning by five after six. As I worked on my set up the hummingbirds were already buzzing about. Once I was set up and started photographing I discovered one of my flashes wasn't recharging fast enough due to a low battery. Still I managed to get some really nice images when I had the patience to wait for it to charge up. Here is my favorite from this morning of a male Anna's Hummingbird. I cropped it to almost a square format. Enjoy the image and have a blessed day, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens set on a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 ballhead. Camera settings used were manual mode, ISO 200, F 11.0 at 1/160th of a sec. Four Canon 540EZ flashes were used set to 1/16th

No comments:

Post a Comment