Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Those Amazing Acorn Woodpeckers

This year at my photoblind in the garden out on the ranch in the Little Lake Valley I have had more Acorn Woodpeckers than almost anything else. Which has been great because they are so much fun to photograph and watch. This morning was no different as they were the most dominant bird coming into the bird feeder. There were also quite a few visits from the House Finches and one Eurasian collared Dove.What a fun way to spend the morning. God's love and blessings to all, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens.Please take some time to check out my book "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography", on Amazon and other fine book sellers. It is available in both hardbound and as an Ebook. It has been getting great reviews from readers.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful. A pleasure every time I check your blog. You're an inspiration Chris. If you find the time please check some of my work and maybe share too. Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for stopping in and commenting Scott Thomas. I'll take a look.

    ReplyDelete