Thursday, November 16, 2017

Squirrel Outside My Window

I awoke to a cloudy gray day this morning. When I got up I looked out to see a squirrel outside my window. It was a little Douglas Tree Squirrel visiting the stump feeder in our backyard. I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera. I went back down and got down on my knees beside the window. I ever so slowly opened the window. Then I very carefully poked out my telephoto lens and braced it against the window sill. The squirrel nervously scampered down to the bottom of the stump and then cautiously returned. It remained there watching me as it fed. I photographed it for a little while and then left it to eat in peace. Here are three images that I really liked. God's precious light and love upon your day, chris All three images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a a Canon 100-400 L IS USM V.1 lens. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment