Friday, August 31, 2012

Branch, Birds and Squirrel






Yesterday after working out at the gym I headed home. I drove down our road looking for a good branch to do some photography with. Near the end of our road I found a fir branch covered in lichen. Perfect! I brought it back to the house and made a frame to support it. Then I set it up in front of my photoblind. Over the next couple of hours I photographed Bandtail Pigeons, Steller's Jays and one Western Gray Squirrel.





This morning I got up and gave it another go. It was pretty nippy out this morning and I needed a long sleeved shirt. Fall is just around the corner. I was happy to get some nice squirrel images.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

Here is another Anna's Hummingbird image from yesterday for you to enjoy as well.This was created before the bees took over the feeder.


No comments:

Post a Comment