Monday, September 10, 2012

Last Flights

Over the past week I have noticed a slow decline in the garden and in the flowering plants around my house. Fall is just around the corner and with it come the last flights of the butterflies.Today I photographed some of the few butterflies still flitting about the backyard. They were really skittish and hard to approach. I had to remain very still when photographing them. Here are a few Mylitta Crescents Butterflies . God's blessings and precious love to all, chris

3 comments:

  1. It´s nice to potograph Butterfleys, but it is not easy, I captured one on my cellphone camera.
    Maybe I get one more, before they totaly disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies can be pretty tricky. You can use the slow approach straight on as they don't like any side to side movement. The other method is to just park yourself in front of some flowers they have been using and just wait not moving hardly at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your advise. I dried to catch a Butterfly on the Cellphone Camera,it was a colored one it was moving and turning towards me,so it could see what I was doing, the white ones move all the time. I still give it a try.

    ReplyDelete