Monday, December 9, 2013

Morning Stars

This morning when I woke up the stars were still shining brightly and there was a faint light on the horizon from the upcoming rising sun. I went into my office and grabbed my camera. I attached a wide angle lens and went back to our bedroom and photographed the mornings stars rising to the east of us over the Mendocino Mountain Range. That's the Little Lake Valley in the lower right corner of the image. You can see a few lights from some of the ranches there. I made quite a few images but this is the one that I liked the best. God reveals some of his majesty to us through the heavens and all his creation. Wishing you a blessed day, chris
Equipment used- Canon 7D, Canon 10-22 wide angle lens. Camera Settings- Manual mode, ISO 4,000,F4.5,30 second exposure

2 comments:

  1. Countless stars in the horizon, still very bright, while the sun takes in it's might...The trees throw their shadows in the nightsky, while they were waiting paychently for the sun to arrive...

    Just a little poetry.
    God bless

    www.fantasy-mogul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you and your beautifully crafted words here again magicworker! Thank you for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete