Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bouquet

As a photographer I'm always looking for interesting patterns of light and colors, silhouettes and shapes that will catch my eye to make a fantastic image. This morning as I was getting ready to photograph birds in the backyard I went to grab one of my portable backdrops leaning against the window seat.I almost picked it up when I realized. "Wow, what a cool looking silhouette was being cast upon it. I immediately grabbed my camera and put on a new lens to photograph this wonderful new found image. I tried several images both horizontal and vertical. This one was my favorite. I hope you enjoy it. God's love and blessings to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome! - and so like the artist you are to see that image with your photographer's eye and capture it here for the rest of us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment Running Reflections. Nice to have you drop in today for a look!

    ReplyDelete